Friday, December 1, 2017

Still Breathing, Yes.

I know, I want to wring my neck too.

Where have I been?! Busy bee'in I'd say.

So I ventured into freelance work and I tell you, it isn't easy. I end up submitting 10-15 proposals a day and I sit around the whole day eagerly anticipating email responses but, NADA. Nothing. No reply. And you get up the next morning and do the same thing.
Can get frustrating. But that's how it works. Freelance work is a huge risk. Especially for someone like me who worked in the corporate world living on a fixed 15-30 income. Still a lot of adjustment on my part. However, I want this to work. I have to make it work.
So I got this part time copywriting job. Super blessed to be working with a really kind and understanding client. This client of mine has been nothing but helpful, continuously opening doors of opportunity for me to keep learning new things.
I never really knew what copywriting was. Moreso SEO copywriting. I never heard about sales letters-- I grew up with resumes and CVs remember?! But this past month has really been enriching for me. new skills and new added knowledge in writing. I really pray this work exposure continues.
How have you all been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Breathing, Yes.

I know, I want to wring my neck too. Where have I been?! Busy bee'in I'd say. So I ventured into freelance work and I tell you, ...